If you are looking for Comin' Home, just click here.
Thanks for dropping by!
Here it is.. Enjoy!Laurie’s Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1 1/2 c. butter softened
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 c. flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 3 c. (18 oz) chocolate chips
- *1 c. nuts optional
- Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts 9if including0>
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Yields about 4 dozen cookies.